Members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA) who signed the 2017 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) agreement have all agreed to recognize an NCSO™ designation issued by another province and/or territory and may require individuals to challenge a provincial or territorial supplement knowledge exam to receive it in their province or territory. To transfer your designation to another province or territory, you will be required to contact the provincial or territorial construction safety association to begin the process and challenge their provincial or territorial supplement exam (if required).