If you have simply changed the name of your company, all you have to do is send a copy of the Articles of Amendment to the NLCSA and we will update our records accordingly.  However, if you have started a new company that will be taking over the operations of the COR® certified company, the NLCSA would have to determine if the new company had successor rights to the original company.