Beyond its training facilities in Mt. Pearl, Gander and Corner Brook, NLCSA will be visiting various other parts of the province to offer safety training and meet with NLCSA member companies. Upcoming dates and places include:
- Marystown, week of July 17th;
- Springdale, week of August 21st;
- Clarenville, week of August 28th; and
- Stephenville, week of September 18th
In each of these locations the following will be offered:
- OHS Committee Training;
- Powerline Hazards;
- Traffic Control;
- Trenching and Excavation; and
- plus a free Certificate of Recognition® (COR®) information session.
An NLCSA Safety Advisor will also be available to meet one-on-one with member companies in the area, by scheduled appointment upon request.
For more information visit the training schedule on our website or call us at 1-888-681-SAFE (7233).