The Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association (NLCA), in partnership with the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association (NLCSA), is hosting an interactive afternoon session, ‘Making the Most of Health and Safety: An afternoon of fiction-busting, fact and fun!’, at The Glynmill Inn, Corner Brook, on Thursday September 15th, 2016.
NLCA and NLCSA are two independent, non-profit organizations, each with a mandate to serve the Newfoundland and Labrador construction industry in its own unique and complementary way.
This ‘Making the Most of Health and Safety’ session will:
- Distinguish between NLCA and NLCSA;
- Provide tips on how to benefit fully from your health and safety program;
- Offer suggestions about navigating the COR® Process to avoid delays.
- Provide tips on how to maximize your PRIME refund; and
- Conclude with a fun, trivia-style game show that lets you test your health, safety, and construction industry knowledge for your chance to win an iPad Mini.
This afternoon session is free to all current* members of the NLCA. Members of the NLCSA that are not currently members of the NLCA are also invited to attend, however a $30 per person charge will apply to non-NLCA members.
* Current NLCA members are also invited to stay for the NLCA General Membership Meeting immediately following the ‘Make the Most of Health and Safety’ afternoon session.
The deadline for registration is September 9th. To register, click here .