The June 2015 Newsletter is now available online.  It features the following articles, notices and more:

– Are you in the 8%?  Hopefully not, because it’s the other 92% of employers in Newfoundland & Labrador that were injury free in 2014.

– New updated CSA standard for self retracting devices

– NLCSA is ready for WHMIS 2015.  Are you?

– Congratulations to 43 newly certified COR® companies and 7 newly certified Construction Safety Officers.

-NLCSA’s training schedule for July to September.