As per NLCSA By-Laws, notice is hereby given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Safety Association (NLCSA) will be held on Thursday, June 24, 2021, at 12:00 noon, for the following purposes:
• To confirm the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
• To receive and approve Annual Reports.
• To receive the audited financial statements for the year ended Dec. 31, 2020.
• To appoint Board Members for 2021-2022.
• To appoint Auditors for the year 2021.
In light of restrictions placed on gatherings, by the Dept. of Health and Community Services and the Chief Medical Officer for Newfoundland and Labrador, this year’s AGM will be held virtually.
For meeting login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 21st, 2021.